Welcome to the second podcast in a series of podcasts that highlight and showcase stories and experiences from staff at the Australian Science and Mathematics School.
This episode explores interdisciplinary learning design with a focus on Maths and Science. We welcome to the podcast Kerry, Cat and Lachlan.
- What is interdisciplinary learning?
- How is it the same or different to STEM learning or cross-curricular learning that you might see at other schools?
- What are the benefits to interdisciplinary learning?
- What are staff and students attitudes and engagement with interdisciplinary learning?
- What professional learning is needed to support interdisciplinary learning?